Saturday, November 9, 2013

PS4 vs. XBox One article from ReadWrite

OK this has nothing to do with teaching! Well maybe! This article caught my eye because we are thinking about buying a PS4. I will definitely have my husband read this one! It amazes me what these gaming consoles have become! No longer are they just for games. They are entire entertainment consoles. We have a PS2 and watch all our movies from it. We don't own a DVD or Blue ray player. But the new consoles will play Blue ray as well, so that is just one more perk. These devices have so many technological aspects to them. I am not sure if I can even scratch the surface of using one to it's full capabilities! How can this relate to teaching? Hmmmm, maybe just knowing what my students are talking about when they talk about these consoles would be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment